Out of all the mud cake recipes, this would have to be my second favorite flavor.
Another slight variation of the classic dark chocolate mud cake, this truly is very easy to master.
- 350 grams white chocolate pieces
- 225 grams butter
- 600 mL water
- 3 Eggs
- 400 grams castor sugar
- 400 grams self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 170C/325F. *Please note: This mixture is quite runny, use a solid cake tin not a spring form tin. *Tip: Line tin with baking paper, this will make the cake easier to remove from the tin, no sticking to the sides.
- In a saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate, butter and water. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Gradually beat cooled chocolate mixture into eggs.
- Whisk sugar and flour into chocolate mixture, continue beating until smooth and well blended.
- Pour mixture into cake tin. Bake until skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean.
Be sure to check out the following variation cake recipes too!