My blondies are a white chocolate version of the old favorite brownies. This is my most popular party food and was an experimental recipe I came up with. Try it – if you like sweet, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
1+1/4 cup plain flour
2 Tbs self-raising flour
3/4 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
200g white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Melt 125g chocolate and butter together.
- Beat eggs and sugar together. Sift in the dry ingredients to the eggs and sugar then combine it with the chocolate and butter.
- Chop up the remaining chocolate and add to mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 mins in a lamington tin.